Our annual blockbuster event is at one of San Francisco’s premiere hotels! $20/advance (by Jan 18) or $30/door. Adults of all ages welcome. Please dress in your finest! Saturday, January 19, 2019, 7:30pm-Midnight.
7:30pm – Entertaining Keynote Address with Dr. Ann Schiebert, author of Let’s Make a Contract – Getting Through Unhappy Romantic Relationships.
9pm-Midnight – Dance Party, featuring your favorite Top 40 hits.
LOCATION: Westin St Francis Hotel on Union Square, California Ballroom, 2nd Floor, 335 Powell St, between Geary & Post, San Francisco CA 94102. Conveniently located near BART (Powell Station) and MUNI. Low-cost parking available at Ellis/O’Farrell Garage.
CO-SPONSORED by The Society of Single Professionals, the world’s largest non-profit singles organization; San Francisco Singles, Professionals Guild Singles, Bay Area Single Boomers, Single Professionals Internet Network (SPiN); Cougar Parties, 40+ Singles, Single n’ Professional, Lifestyle Parties SF Bay Area Singles Events, Singles with-Advanced Degree, Your Asian Connection, Cougar Events, Lucie Luvidya, and by many other singles organizations and meetups.
MORE SINGLES PARTIES at www.thepartyhotline.com.
- Holiday Mixer, Dec 15, San Anselmo
- Christmas Estate Dinner & Dance, Dec 21, Fremont
- The Jingle Ball, Dec 22, San Jose
- Pre-New Years Eve Dance Extravaganza, Dec 29, Mill Valley
- Most Affordable New Years Eve Bash, Dec 31, Walnut Creek
- Bay Area’s Largest New Years Eve Party, Dec 31, Santa Clara
- Hotel Petaluma Mixer, Jan 6, Petaluma
- International Singles Mixer, Jan 13, Cupertino
- Commonwealth Club Singles Party, Feb 13, San Francisco