Dance the night away at a lovely 1920s Flappers Era Style Lounge on San Francisco’s electric Broadway! This is where it all happened: The birthplace of The Beat Generation, Allen Ginsburg’s Howl, and the legendary Carol Doda! Adults of all ages welcome. Dressy nightclub attire requested. $20/door includes a FUN Mixer Game, that makes it EASY to meet new friends; plus dancing to House DJ music.
TONIGHT’S PARTY HONORS BRIGITE TROGNEUX, the new first lady of France and the world’s foremost cougar! Ms. Trogneux is married to Emmanuel Macron, the newly elected President of France. Ms. Trogneux is 64 and her husband is only 39!
LOCATION: Monroe Lounge, 473 Broadway, between Kearny & Montgomery, San Francisco CA. Free street parking (try nearby Sansome Street) for early birds. Those who come later can pay for parking at lots close by.
MORE SINGLES PARTIES at www.thepartyhotline.com.
- Singles Soiree, July 9, Palo Alto
- Midsummer Night Delight, July 14, San Jose
- Wine Tasting Party, July 18, Novato
- Sunday Afternoon Delight, July 23, San Ramon
- Summer of Love Dance, July 29, San Francisco
- The Summer Ball, Sep 3, San Francisco