As a single person, you lack a financial partner . . .
As a single person, you have unique needs . . .
WITH TOM PATTINSON, CSA
Sponsored by Society of Single Professionals
Informative * Fun * Free
Sunday, May 20, 7-9pm
Complimentary appetizers served at 7pm, as long as they last.
Meet new single friends before and after Tom's entertaining seminar!
SPECIAL GUEST: BOB STEINER, MAGICIAN EXTRAORDINAIRE
will be performing magic before and after Tom's presentation.
Bob is the Past President of The Society of American Magicians
LOCATION: Jack's Bistro at Jack London Square
1 Broadway, Oakland CA 94607
From Hwy 880 take Broadway exit to Jack London Square
YOU WILL LEARN:
* How to keep your nest egg safe, and growing, with little or no risk
* How to avoid outliving your money
* How to reduce your taxes by re-allocating your money
* How to increase your income, without increasing your risk
* How to ‘stretch’ your IRA, so that your beneficiaries receive much more
* How and when to take advantage of a reverse mortgage
* How an insurance contract compares to a mutual fund
* How to assure that your estate will be handled by a trusted friend
(rather than the State of California!) if you ever become incapacitated
* How to qualify your parents for MediCal
•For more information on any of the above issues, please call 415/883-1426
4040 Civic Center Drive, Suite 200
San Rafael, CA 94949
Certified Senior Advisor, CA Lic: ODO4420
Tom Pattinson has been providing expert estate planning in the Bay Area since
1999. He is active in local charitable organizations. Tom is known for his fun and
entertaining presentations, as much as for the incredible amount of information
he imparts in less than an hour. Tom has helped hundreds of Bay Area residents
get their affairs together, prepare for growing older, and protect their nest eggs.