Hot-tub wine social, mingling, great conversations, an evening filled with excitement and music! This is the private house party of the year! Saturday, April 22, 2023, 6-11pm.
PARTY THEME: Black and White! Ladies: Dress up in your favorite white or black dresses. Men: White or Black color shirt with or without tie.
* Japanese Simple Dinner 6:00PM-7:00PM
* Hot-Tub and Wine Social 8:00PM-10:00PM
* Dance and Music 9:00PM-11:00PM
LOCATION: Private Home San Jose 95117. Street Parking with limited parking spaces. CARPOOLING ENCOURAGED.
This party is limited to 60 people (30 females and 30 males) so sign-up and pay as soon as possible! Since this is a private party, the address will be emailed to you upon your prepayment by credit card.
TICKETS: $35 Early-bird or $45 Last Day
NOTE FOR HOT-TUB: Please bring your own towel if you want to use the hot-tub.
DISCOUNTS & MORE EVENTS at www.thepartyhotline.com.
- Spring Fling, April 15, San Ramon
- Black & White House Party, April 22, San Jose
- Peacock Gap Mixer, April 30, San Rafael
- Springtime at The Mansion Party, May 6, East Bay Hills
4 SINGLES CRUISES!
- 8 Day Ireland & Scotland Cruise, April 30 – May 8
- Egypt in 9 Days, inc. Nile Cruise, May 9-17
- 10 Day Alaska Inside Passage, departing from SF, June 16-26
- Greek Isles: Santorini & Israel, leaving from Athens, June 25-July 2
CO-SPONSORED by The Society of Single Professionals, the world’s largest non-profit singles organization, Bay Area Singles Events & Travel, and by many other singles organizations and meetups. All events benefit The Seva Foundation, www.seva.org, to restore sight to the blind.