How Do the Parties Compare With a Bar Scene?
We are an alternative to the bar scene. The differences are as follows:
1. Our guests are all single and available. Bars have many married or
2. It’s easier to meet people. Our singles attend our parties to meet new
friends and/or a romantic partner. At bars many are there just to get
drunk or pass the time away.
3. Our guests tend to be moderate drinkers. Hotels often compliment us
for our well-dressed, well-behaved crowd, but complain that “your people
don’t drink enough.”
4. No illegal drugs have ever been evident at our parties.
5. Our guests are better-dressed. We recommend “dress to impress!”
What Kind of Music?
At our dance parties we have a DJ who plays your favorite dance hits,
both current and from past decades. You will probably recognize most
songs—today‘s hottest hits and the greatest songs of yesteryear.
Are you non-profit?
Yes, Society of Single Professionals is a division of American Singles
Education, Inc., incorporated in the State of California in 1978 as an
educational non-profit organization. We are the world’s largest non-profit
singles organization, sponsoring thousands of educational and social
events for singles worldwide, on six continents.