WHERE TO MEET YOUNG MEN
Attractive, single, young men are everywhere. The supermarket, the laundromat, the park, the beach. Here are some more great places:
1. Colleges and Universities. Take a class and a whole new world opens up for you, both
educationally and socially. Please note: you have to take a credit class (counts towards a college degree). If you take a non-credit class, you will often meet older men.
2. Singles Bars. Young attractive single men are a dime a dozen here. They get tired of being blown off by young women who have unlimited choices of whom to date. A friendly, approachable MidLife woman is a very pleasant alternative for them!
3. Sporting events. If you were to attend a boxing match, for example, you would discover that just about everyone around you is a man, many of them young and single.
4. Cougar events. My cougar parties and conventions are listed at www.cougarevents.com.
Generally the Cubs are in their 20s and 30s and the Coguars are 40+.
5. Singles events. The advantage to going to a singles event is that everyone is single and
looking. It’s like shooting fish in a barrel. You can’t mix. I produce 150 singles parties per year in the San Francisco Bay Area at www.ThePartyHotline.com. I also include links to 170 other singles organizations in the San Francisco area on the home page. If you live outside the San Francisco area, visit www.google.com and type in the search term SINGLES PARTIES or SINGLES DANCES and may singles events will come up.